Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vacations are good

Went to the grocery market yesterday and got the stuff to make Shepherd's Pie for me and Dad. It came out very yummy. Easy peasy too.

This morning I am going to make a cheese and chiles pie for breakfast, which will be something Dad's never had.

This evening we are going to SPTLM's for dinner. *sigh*.

I miss my quilting rather a lot. I brought NOTHING to do for hand-work this time, and it is nagging at me a bit that I should be DOING something. Well, I will have 3 days to do somethings in after I get home before I have to go back to work so that will all be good.

2 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

mmmmmmmmm....shepherds pie.

oh. Wet keypad....

Croila said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE shepherd's pie! My mam's one is the absolute best, but I'm willing to concede yours may come close ;-)