Friday, September 05, 2008

Daily News

Quote of the Day:

"Jesus was a Community Organizer. Pontius Pilate was a Governor"


One thing I've noticed lately. It seems even the Lib'ruls and Democrats seem to be having "if the guy isn't perfect, we're gonna lose" syndrome. I noticed this a lot during the primarys, but it seemed to back off a bit for a while. Now it's starting up again.

OMGWTFBBQ!!!11ONE they shout. Obama belched in a speech - WE"RE GONNA LOSE

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!11!!ELEVENTYONE!!!! they scream - Palin told a lie - EVERONE WILL BELIEVE IT - WE'RE GONNA LOSE!!!!!!

People please! Calm down. Take a chill pill. We've done well so far with being more proffesional, more "truthy", more believable and hopeful than the other guys. Losing our cool now will only GUARANTEE a loss. Be calm. Realize that the only thing you can have for a President is a Human Being, and human beings are NEVER perfect.

Definitely keep the pressure on the Governor From Nowhere - but let the candidate take the high road. It's delightful to see the Enquirer covering the election so thoroughly. *snicker*

So I saw a clip from Jon Stewart - a "what they said then/now" piece featuring Bill O'Reilly and Kkkarl Rove. SOMEWHERE I also saw a clip of O'Reilly spluttering and fuming and claiming he never said it, it was out of context and the Libruls were out to get him...

Paranoia much, Billy?

See - I know Paranoia. Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean everyone is NOT out to get me. But it's not being "out to get you" when someone shows what a disgusting hypocrit you are on television when you make these statements of yours publicly, Billy Dear.


136 days

3 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

I liked the bit where the weird chicks tore off their blouses and McCain Oven Chips blamed it on static.

Hooray for electricity

Natasha said...

:) Quite interesting! I'm part of a group of women at womenetcetera.com, a community for women in their 50s, and I'd love to have you join us. We could do with women like you, smart, social, and opinionated! I hope you'll take the trouble to check us out. You won't regret it!

The Preacherman said...

Pallin has very nice legs.

I'd vote for very nice legs.

Probably as well I'm not American.