Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Eclectic "taste"

I harbor no delusions that my personal tastes in music/entertainment/literature are shared by much of anyone else except maybe Lea, who is my soul-sister in almost all of these things.

I got my Amazon order this morning.

The movie "AMADEUS" - director's cut.
The movie "The Lion King" - special "platinum" edition (used)

8 Minute Meditation - Victor Davich
Sweet Revenge - Diane Mott Davidson
World of Warcraft Strategy Guide - 2nd Edition
Guided Meditations - mindfulness of breathing (cd)
and some old Aerosmith.... Toys in the Attic. (cd - my vinyl copy was getting too scratchy)

It is raining cats, dogs and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri here today. My backyard jungle will be even more jungly.

230 days

2 comments:

Jan Ross said...

Just hopped over after reading your comment on Bossy's blog and had to say it's nice to find a fellow lover of Amelia Peabody Emerson! Uh, that doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean! I have read every book in the series and love reading about her adventures in Egypt with her wonderful family.

John Good said...

I blew an old hippie cashier's mind at the discount record store once by purchasing Led Zeppelin and Glen Miller in the same transaction. ;)