Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Trash cans

Not really a can, per se. It is, in fact, plastic - and I think cans have to be metal.

Anyoldhow...

How in the 9 hells does one get rid of a trash can? I have this plastic trash receptical, about 3' tall and 18" diameter. It used to have handles, but they broke off long ago. It used to have wheels, but they disappeared. I've been dragging it by the lip to the curb for trash pickup for several years, and now it has a big hole in the bottom and is, generally, useless. I tried putting it out empty, but the trash guys just ignored it.

Help!!

327 days

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

take the trash can to the recycling center nearest you or to mallard lake and toss that shit on top. That's how we do it in Arkansas. First try recylcing and then if all else fails bail it somewhere. luv ya! (this is Amanda, my thingy won't let me on dammit.)

John Good said...

I's use my Roto-Zip to cut it down and sneak it into the rest of the regular trash. But that's just my devious way. . . ;)

Sewmouse said...

Sounds like I need a Roto-zip - or maybe a Sawzall!

BBC said...

A saber saw