Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

To all who celebrate - Merry Christmas

You will notice I did not say Xmas. I did not say Happy Holidays. I did not say "Season's Greetings"

Now, if you would, please give me the gift that will keep giving all year and stop listening to Limbaugh, Coulter, O'Reilly and their friends, and use your brain, the one your God gave to you - and think for yourself.

The only way that anyone can "destroy" Christmas is if YOU allow it. Go ahead, say Merry Christmas. Say it to everyone you meet today - this week, whenever. Ignore anyone who gives you a dirty look. If anyone tries to stop you, trot out the old 1st Amendment - that's what it's THERE for! Stop being a victim, especially when there really is NOBODY trying to victimize you. Stop looking for imaginary evils, and do something about the REAL evils - the evils of imperialism, nationalism, war, lies and hatred.

Merry Christmas, Dad.

756 days

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have a Merry Christmas when there are no wars and children are not starving to death.

But I do wish for you a wonderful and peaceful day. I'm taking Helen to the buffet, other than that I have nothing planed other than to hide out. Hugs.

DivaJood said...

Merry Christmas, and peace on earth.

pissed off patricia said...

Merry Christmas!

The war on christmas was invented by those who love war but are cowards when it comes to fighting a real one.