Thursday, July 14, 2005

Just for ZW



Or...

How I lost my alarm clock.


Actually, I didn't really LOSE my alarm clock. It's still around, just not functioning as previously.

See...
I met this guy online in a video game (UO) we got to be kind of friends but... we never really talked much.

Then one day he changed his signature picture in his forum account to something that.. in my sick and twisted mind... resembled a big blue and silver penis.

It wasn't. But I'm pervy that way - so I sent him a quickie e-mail that just said "Love your new sig - bit phallic tho, huh?"... and from that point forward, we have been talking non-stop for years.

At 3:30 in the morning. On " ICQ " - a instant message program. I have his "alert" sound set to be this utterly obnoxious and annoying diesel truck air-horn sound.. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Well, due to a change in job, he's no longer workin' at 3:30 a.m., so he's not sending me BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP "wake up, lazy" messages anymore. We still talk, just not at 0 dark thirty.

Simple, really, ZW - to lose one's alarm clock. *grin*

No comments: